Posted by Tommy Runfola | June 15, 2017
Ready to take your life and your bank account to the next level? Go for a run. Or you could work out at the gym, take your dog for a walk or do aerobics.
EXERCISE & WEALTH
- We all know the obvious benefits of working out include a healthier body, but a study published in the journal Social Science and Medicine, showed a clear correlation between working out and earning more. The study showed that physically active males earned 14%-17% more than those who were not.
REASONS WHY EXERCISE ENHANCES WEALTH
- Exercise releases endorphins and thus makes you feel better. When you feel better, you make better decisions.
- Exercise reduces stress. Less stress means more focus and increased effectiveness.
- Exercise keeps you healthy. Sick days means less productivity.
- Exercise can be social and gives you a chance to network.
- Exercise requires discipline and focus, which are two key qualities for success in any field.
STEPS TO SUCCESS
- Value exercise: Often we get busy and the first we think to cut from our lives is exercise; however, that harms your body and your potential. Exercise is not an optional part of your life.
- Get a physical: If you want to keep performing at peak potential, start by making sure everything is in working order and talk to your doctor about exercise.
- Be realistic: If you hate visiting a gym, don’t feel pressured to run out and get a gym membership. Find something you enjoy doing and that you are currently physically capable of doing.
- Start small: If you can only swim one lap at the pool, do it and be proud of it! Don’t compare yourself to others.
- Be persistent: Just like with your finances, you can’t expect absurd results after only a week.
- Exercise regularly: Being regular with your exercise will clear your mind and give you the healthy body you need for success in all other areas of your life.
Being a success is in your hands every single day. A successful brain needs a successful body!